The AXIS PRO® American Association of Advertising Agencies program offers specialized professional liability coverage exclusively to members of the 4A, protecting against the devastating impact of lawsuits.
As a worldwide leader in Media Liability coverage we have a history of innovation, expertise and dominant market share earned by continuously adapting to the ever-changing media landscape and associated technology prevalent in today’s electronic and digital world. AXIS PRO® and the 4A have partnered since 1992 to provide state-of-the art professional liability coverage to 4A members.
“All-Risk” coverage agreement provides broad protection including but not limited to:
- Defamation, including emotional distress, outrageous conduct and prima facie tort
- Invasion of privacy or publicity
- Infringement of copyright, trademark, title, slogan, misappropriation and plagiarism
- Breach of a license to use a third party’s intellectual property
- Personal injury from the acquisition and gathering of matter to be advertised
- Unfair competition or conspiracy
- Negligent supervision of an employee
- Contextual Errors & Omissions coverage (including bodily injury and property damage)
- Errors & Omissions coverage for the performance of advertising services
- Negligent transmission of a computer virus or malicious code in media
AXIS PRO®’s industry-leading media claims expertise includes:
- Dedicated in-house media claims attorneys
- A network of top intellectual property and First Amendment law firms
- Risk management and loss control programs available
This web page is for descriptive purposes only and does not provide a complete summary of coverage. Consult the applicable insurance policy for specific terms, conditions, limits, limitations and exclusions to coverage. Coverage may not be available in all states and jurisdictions. Coverage is underwritten by a member company of the AXIS group of insurance companies.