AXIS PRO® is the only provider of professional Errors & Omissions liability coverage endorsed by the American Society of Association Executives.
Every time an organization publishes information in print, produces content on the web or engages in standard setting and accreditation activity, it faces risk. Often, general liability and Directors’ & Officers’ liability insurance fail to cover this type of exposure. With AXIS PRO®, organizations are supported by a team of experts who have tailored a program perfect for their needs.
Serving associations that:
- Set and develop standards
- Produce and publish printed material
- Produce and publish interactive media
- Publish technical material in any format
- Perform consulting services
- Administer continuing education programs
- Offer certification and accreditation programs
- Create specifications, guidelines and principles
- Provide online and classroom development
ASAE represents more than 21,000 association executives and industry partners representing more than 9,300 organizations. Our members manage leading trade associations, individual membership societies and voluntary organizations across the United States and in nearly 50 countries around the world.
This web page is for descriptive purposes only and does not provide a complete summary of coverage. Consult the applicable insurance policy for specific terms, conditions, limits, limitations and exclusions to coverage. Coverage may not be available in all states and jurisdictions. Coverage is underwritten by a member company of the AXIS group of insurance companies.