What type of business is it good for?
- All industries whose business activities call for them to collect, process or store information of value.
- This can include personal data, business critical information and any other data that could lead to financial loss, reputational damage or business interruption.
AXIS Business Interruption Insurance
AXIS Data Restoration Insurance
AXIS PCI Fines & Recertification Insurance
AXIS Outside Limits Crisis Management & Fraud Response Insurance
- Primary and excess appetite
- Global appetite
- Business interruption
- Cyber extortion
- Cyber terrorism
- Electronic payment transactional fraud
- Identity theft
- Intellectual property
- Internet/online media liability
- Merchant data theft
- Network security
- Reputational risk
- Technology liability
- Construction and engineering
- Financial institutions
- Hospitality and leisure
- Other service industry
- Property management and real estate
- Transportation including rail and air
- Travel industry
Cyber insurance is vital to
Discover how we help protect businesses before, during and after a cyber incident.
Find out how the potential impact from a cyber incident can be minimized by being prepared.
See how our cyber insurance is built to support businesses operating in today’s environment.
Investing in understanding cyber
Rather than just adding to the noise, we’re leveraging our internal expertise and partnerships with leading market influencers and innovators to produce genuine insights; helping clients better understand the full scope of the threat landscape and how to mitigate against cyber risks.Learn more
Source: 1 Cyber Risk Aware
Clients can rest assured that when a claim is filed AXIS focuses on:
- Quick decision making
- Championing your needs
- An honest approach