Benefits & Beyond
When you thrive, we thrive.
We know that to be your best at work you need to feel your best outside it. That’s where our benefits come in. Though our benefits may vary by location, here’s an idea of what you can expect.
Compensation & benefits
- Competitive core health and welfare benefit offerings
- Best-in-class retirement savings plan, with generous employer contributions
- Voluntary benefits available across various regions
- Competitive base pay and total compensation packages
- Compensation aligned with your experience, skill and performance
- Incentives linked to company and individual performance, so you benefit from our collective success
84% of employees feel AXIS takes a genuine interest in their wellbeing 1
- A minimum of 4 weeks paid time off every year
- Back-up care for dependents (child and elder) – US, UK & Ireland
- Generous parental leave policy that includes primary and secondary caregivers
- Global fertility, maternity, post-partum, and return to work support – US, Canada, Ireland and UK
- Mental, physical, and financial wellbeing resources designed to meet you where you are in your wellness journey
How we work
Our employees consistently recommend AXIS as a great place to work in comparison to employees of our competitors 1
- Global employee recognition program
- Opportunities to give feedback through engagement surveys to continuously improve our employee experience
- We provide flexibility to our employees through a hybrid work model.
Partnering with our communities
Over 2500 volunteer hours in 2022 3
- Giving and partnering with global and local organizations
- Two days of paid time off per year for personal volunteering
- Year-round team volunteering opportunities – local and global, in person and virtual
- Donation matching program featuring 100% matching
- Employee grant program
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
77% of employees feel a sense of belonging at AXIS 2
- Global Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council to drive our goals
- Five Employee Resource Groups
- Community engagement, partnering with organizations who foster DEI around the world
- Education, awareness & dialogue sessions
- Training & development programs, including unconscious bias training and other resources
- Informal mentoring and e-coaching opportunities
This is what makes us who we are
We deliver on our promises
We never compromise our integrity
We are passionate
We are dynamic
We are one AXIS
Learning & Development
Success starts here
The world is ever-changing and so are we. Learning and improving every day. And helping our people to do the same.
Growth is our goal. Not just for the business, but for our people too. We offer a variety of training opportunities that can help push your career to the next level.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Development planning
- Leadership training
- Employee Resource Group leadership
AXIS is a culture of continuous learning. Always sharpening our knowledge to stay ahead of the curve. When you join AXIS, you’ll have access to programs like:
- On-demand mobile courses
- LinkedIn Learning membership
- Presentation training
- Role-specific skills training
- Soft skills training
- Globally competitive education assistance towards qualifying degree program
A future at AXIS is driven by new challenges. We give you the chance to take hold of them and see where your career takes you.
- Job swaps
- Shadowing opportunities
- Cross-functional project work
- Stretch assignments
- Explore new roles or change the scope of your current one
Inspire and be inspired
Hear from our people
Lead Underwriting ＆ Risk Innovation Partner
AXIS is full of opportunities, learning tools and knowledgeable people, so your actions and the steps you take to achieve your career goals are the factors that will most influence your future career path.
Data Protection Analyst
AXIS takes great pride in giving young talent opportunities that I have not been able to find anywhere else. As a woman in technology, the opportunities to grow and hone my skills have been amazing.
Head of North American Facilities
Living authentically and openly as a member of the LGBTQ+ community allows me to bring my whole self to all that I do. The PRIDE ERG is instrumental in bringing that same authenticity to my work life.
Head of Professional Lines
Part of the AXIS culture is uniting for one cause and as One AXIS and I think gathering a group to participate in a [BF&M Cancer] walk is a visceral example of that. By participating in events like this, we show that AXIS is committed to helping the communities around us, which is important.
Follow us on social media
Keep up to date and learn more about AXIS news by following our social media channels
We do not accept unsolicited resumes via agencies. We are not bound by any contractual obligations by an agency sending an unsolicited resume.