What type of business is it good for?
Small to midsize property and casualty insureds that are part of a specific industry or association
AXIS Commercial Automobile Insurance (when part of a multiline program)
AXIS General Liability Insurance
AXIS Geographic Flexibility Insurance (single state, regional, nationwide)
AXIS Inland Marine Insurance
AXIS Miscellaneous or Unique Product Opportunities Insurance
AXIS Monoline or Multiline Insurance Programs
AXIS Professional Lines Insurance, as part of a package
AXIS Property and Related Insurance Coverages
AXIS Specialty Personal Lines Insurance Coverages
AXIS Umbrella & Excess Insurance
- All property and casualty lines except worker compensation
- Industry group programs – Typically homogeneous business within a specific niche or industry group managed, processed and distributed by a specialized program administrator.
- Affinity groups – Property and casualty products delivered as part of industry association. May be sponsored in part or whole by the association as a benefit of membership.
- Binding authorities – Specialized property and casualty products (e.g., specialized commercial or personal lines, etc.) delivered through a PA or MGA platform on a regional or nationwide basis.
- Sufficient in-force gross written premium to support development costs and ongoing expenses
- At least three years of verifiable premium and loss history
- A focus on a niche market or specialty product line
- Business that can be written and priced using a well-defined underwriting template
Not all insurance coverages or products are available in all states and policy terms may vary based upon individual state requirements. Issuance of coverage is subject to underwriting and coverage depends upon the actual facts of each case and the terms, conditions and exclusions of each individual policy. anyone interested in an insurance policy should request a copy of the policy itself for a description of the scope and limitations of coverage The information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, any particular insurance product. No insurance product is offered or will be sold in any state in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the laws of such state. Certain products may be offered by AXIS companies not licensed in your state and therefore may only available through a licensed surplus lines broker. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are not protected by such finds, and surplus lines insurers are not always subject to the same insurance regulatory standards applicable to licensed insurance companies.
AXIS Program Insurance Appetite Guide
Experienced and efficient claims management
Between Claims, Underwriting & Distribution Partners
When it comes to our claims service, we believe that a promise made is a promise kept. Our programs business insurance claims specialists manage claims quickly and efficiently so clients can get back to focusing on their business.Learn more about claims