Single policy that can cover liability for:
- Breach of confidence
- Denial of access or denial of service attack
- Fraud/dishonesty of employee
- Failure to prevent unauthorized access, use of, tampering with, or introduction of malicious code
- Intellectual property infringement
- Invasion of privacy/publicity
- Negligent acts, errors or omissions
- Unintentional breach of contract to design, develop, produce or supply software
- Business interruption loss
- Computer system extortion expenses and loss
- Data breach notification, credit monitoring, data recovery expenses, public relations expenses
- Forensics and legal expenses
- Regulatory action defense costs
- Broad additional cyber perils
Cyber insurance is vital to
Discover how we help protect businesses before, during and after a cyber incident.
Find out how the potential impact from a cyber incident can be minimized by being prepared.
See how our cyber insurance is built to support businesses operating in today’s environment.
Investing in understanding cyber
Rather than just adding to the noise, we’re leveraging our internal expertise and partnerships with leading market influencers and innovators to produce genuine insights; helping clients better understand the full scope of the threat landscape and how to mitigate against cyber risks.Learn more
Source: 1 Cyber Risk Aware