Updated: April 7, 2020
AXIS Insurance recognizes the challenges faced by policyholders as a result of the COVID-19 crisis and is committed to complying with regulatory orders and directives pertaining to policyholder accommodation and relief, and continues to monitor and adjust to ongoing developments. Dependent upon individual circumstances, relief may be available to policyholders in the form of:
- Premium payment grace periods or installment payment plans
- Waiver of late payment fees
- Suspension of policy cancellation
- Suspension of policy nonrenewal
- Mid-term adjustments to auditable/ratable exposures
- Deferral of underwriting actions
- Extension of current policy terms
- Extension of claim notification timing requirements
Individual policyholder situations vary and will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact your agent or broker for additional information.
Note: For Accident & Health insurance coronavirus information for U.S. insureds, click here.