You can get quotes, issue policies, refer risks to underwriters, and view and manage submissions.
Mid-term servicing is now enabled digitally on the AXIS Producer Portal to support your requests for any mid-term policy changes, including address, coverage or limit changes, backdating or policy extensions, and more.
In a matter of minutes, you can quote, bind and issue policies.
Minimal information to confirm eligibility
To access our cyber, technology, and E&O product, you only need to confirm:
- Industry code
- Revenue size.
Simple and easy access
- Accessible from any device including laptop, phone and tablet
- Option to generate and compare multiple quotes for your customers
- View your customer portfolio with AXIS
- Use the search function to find existing customers
- Google integration means you can quickly search for the business and address
The AXIS Producer Portal is available by invitation only. If you have access to another agency platform, we also support API integrations.
To request access to our Portal or to inquire about an API integration, please contact [email protected]
Already registered? Please click here to log in
Not registered? Click here to get access or schedule a demo
The information is intended for use by licensed insurance producers and is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, any insurance product for a particular insured. Policy terms, conditions or exclusions may vary. No insurance product is offered or will be sold in any jurisdiction in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful. Coverages are underwritten in the U.S. admitted market by AXIS Insurance Company (NAIC # 37273), a Chicago, Illinois property and casualty insurer licensed in all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Some products may be offered by AXIS companies not licensed in certain jurisdictions and therefore may be available only through licensed surplus lines brokers.
ACTM is our newest product available on the AXIS Producer Portal with customizable combinations of cyber and liability coverages that can be tailored to the unique exposures and needs of your customers' business.
- Quick quote options are available for risks up to $50M in revenue and $3M in limits; quote options for higher limits and revenues up to $250M may also be available on referral via the Portal
- Targeted cyber classes of business include entertainment, financial institutions, healthcare, hospitality and leisure, restaurants, and retailers
- Targeted tech classes of business include cloud computing, data processing, gaming developers, software and other technology service providers such as ASP, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, ISP, and TSP
- Our Risk Assessment Worksheets outline the basic information required for the respective ACTM coverage line. Please note that additional information may also be required for certain risks or exposures.