AXIS offers extensive underwriting and claims expertise, including staff attorneys specializing in First Amendment, privacy, publicity, intellectual property, errors and omissions, and cyber/data security and privacy, with a commitment to the media space dating back to 1979.
The American Association of Advertising Agencies policy, which includes the ability to add coverage for technology services errors and omissions, miscellaneous professional services error and omissions, and a full suite of cyber/data security and privacy coverages, provides a one-stop solution for the professional insurance needs of 4As members.
AXIS PRO® Insurance for American Association of Advertising Agency Members
- Dedicated limits: Instead of one aggregate limit applicable to all overages under the policy, we offer the option to write coverage with a dedicated limit for any combination of the following coverages: 1. media; 2. miscellaneous professional services error and omissions; 3. technology services error and omissions; cyber/data security and privacy
- Technology services errors and omissions (E&O): automatically included for qualified classes at a $100,000 sub-limit for no additional premium. Higher limits are available.
- Business operations and personal injury: coverage is extended to personal injury claims arising from the usual and ordinary business operations of the Insured, which may fill a gap in coverage created by exclusions in a CGL policy, based on the insured entity being in the business of advertising
- Mitigation expense coverage: automatically included at full policy limit for no additional premium
- Joint venture coverage: coverage is extended to cover the insured's interest in a joint venture at no additional premium
- Reporting of claims: governed by the awareness of a control group composed of senior executives and officers of the insured entity
- Damages include punitive or exemplary damages, where allowed by law
- Miscellaneous professional services errors and omissions
- Technology services errors and omissions
- Cyber/data security and privacy
- Advertising agencies
- Public relations firms
- Marketing companies
All capabilities (including deductibles, self-insured retentions, limits of liability and minimum premium) are for illustrative purposes only as to products offered by AXIS insurers licensed in the state and not necessarily indicative of the capabilities of any other AXIS company.
Not all insurance coverages or products are available in all states and policy terms may vary based upon individual state requirements. Issuance of coverage is subject to underwriting and coverage depends upon the actual facts of each case and the terms, conditions and exclusions of each individual policy. anyone interested in an insurance policy should request a copy of the policy itself for a description of the scope and limitations of coverage The information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, any particular insurance product. No insurance product is offered or will be sold in any state in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the laws of such state. Certain products may be offered by AXIS companies not licensed in your state and therefore may only available through a licensed surplus lines broker. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are not protected by such finds, and surplus lines insurers are not always subject to the same insurance regulatory standards applicable to licensed insurance companies.
Our approved service providers
Clients with AXIS Breach Response Insurance can receive payment for expenses related to data breaches. Please see our list of vendors who AXIS has pre-approved to provide breach-related services to our clients.
AXIS Advertising Agencies
AXIS Advertising Agencies
The following claims examples illustrate the types of exposures advertising agencies can face. Download claims example