This internship will give you an opportunity to see what a career at AXIS is like first-hand. Interns will receive on-the-job training and the opportunity to work on meaningful projects.
Key program attributes:
- Weekly Workshops: Hear and learn from AXIS employees in various business units
- Capstone Project: Learn all about (re)insurance through our case study competition. All groups will present their PowerPoint to key executive leaders and the winner will receive a prize.
- Fireside Chats with Senior Leaders: Get powerful insights from our executives and have the opportunity to ask them questions
- LinkedIn Learning: a learning path of online courses tailored to our interns
- Mentorship opportunities
- On the job learning
Possible placements in:
- Actuarial Science
- Data & Analytics
- Corporate Development
- Human Resources
- Rising Senior enrolled in a Bachelor's program (rising Junior's may be considered, but rising Senior is preferred)
- Good communication (telephone, e-mail and interpersonal) skills as required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Software: All Windows operating systems; Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Access to industry experts who are teaming with our early career professionals to reinvent Insurance together
- The chance to push yourself to create impactful work that matters, and be instrumental in moving the economy forward
- The possibility for a permanent role at AXIS after graduation
Are you a rising undergraduate senior interested in applying for the AXIS Academy Summer Internship Program? Please email your resume to us and be sure to indicate your preferred work location and area(s) of interest. Should you be a match for any of our openings, we will contact you regarding next steps.