In order to meet the complex and challenging situations our clients encounter, the AXIS claims department has assembled a list of approved service providers that provide flexible and effective incident response for AXIS policyholders.
Our approved service providers are your virtual comprehensive risk management and loss control team to help you reduce the impact of network security and data privacy events.
If you are suffering an actual or suspected cyber incident or cyber attack please contact one of the incident managers listed in the lists below in the first instance:
Important Information About Your Policy
If your policy contains coverage requiring prior approval of a service provider by AXIS and you intend to seek reimbursement for your expense, then you are approved to use the approved service providers listed on this website.
Please note that your use of a service provider approved for the policyholder or a service provider identified on the AXIS website does not satisfy the notification requirements of the policy. You must also comply with notification and all other terms and conditions required for coverage under your policy.
If you elect to use a service provider not listed on our website, in order to be reimbursed for your expenses you must give us notice of your election and obtain prior written approval from the AXIS Claim Department prior to incurring such expenses. Contact telephone numbers and an email address for the AXIS Claim Department are provided within your policy.
Before you engage any AXIS approved service providers we advise you to conduct your own due diligence to ensure the company and their services meet your particular needs. AXIS will not be responsible for services outside of the scope of your coverage or the re-performance of services.
- Approval is service-specific. AXIS identifies the service to which each approval applies.
- You should consult your policy before engaging an approved service provider. Coverage is determined by the policy, and your coverage may not include all of the services available from an approved service provider.
- AXIS shall not be a party to any agreement entered into between you and any service provider. Service providers are independent contractors, and are not agents or employees of AXIS.
- AXIS assumes no liability arising out of any services rendered by a service provider.
- AXIS shall not be entitled to any rights or subject to any obligations or liabilities set forth in any agreement entered into between you and any service provider.
- You are under no obligation to perform the actions recommended by a service provider.
- Unless otherwise stated in your policy, you are under no obligation to contract for services with an approved service provider.
- Payment for services provided by any service provider is your responsibility.
Please note the following regarding service providers identified as approved by AXIS.
Please contact us — we’re always here to offer our assistance.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and is intended for use by licensed insurance professionals. The services and service providers discussed above are suggested as risk mitigation and incident response resources, but this material is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, any particular insurance product or service for a particular insured. Use of the service providers does not guarantee the performance or quality of the services provided, including the avoidance of loss, the fulfillment of any obligations under any contract or compliance with any law, rule or regulation. AXIS is not responsible for the effectiveness of a cyber risk management program and encourages each policyholder, together with advice from their professional insurance advisor, to perform its own independent evaluation of any service provider as part of its overall risk management strategy