At AXIS, we offer more than an insurance product. Through education, advice and cyber risk management services, we help build a more resilient and prepared market against today’s threats.
AXIS Understanding Cyber Security and Insurance (UCSI)
- One-day in person course
- Aimed at insurance brokers, reinsurers, or anyone who is involved in cyber risk modelling
- Key learnings: what a cyber incident looks like, how to improve security, and how the right cyber insurance can help businesses before, during, and after an incident
AXIS Cyber Incident Simulation
- Half-day, in-person course
- Designed to be jointly presented with a broker to their customers
- Key learnings: how a cyber incident can affect every part of a business, not just the IT department. And that businesses can control how to prepare and respond to incidents
AXIS Mitigation Services Panel
We partner with experts to provide our policyholders with effective risk management tools.
The AXIS Risk Mitigation Services panel offers AXIS Cyber insurance policyholders a set of complimentary and discounted cyber risk mitigation services provided by industry leading security partners.
To find out more about any of these services or to access them, please send a request to [email protected] and a member of our team will help.
Helping you talk with confidence to your clients
about cyber risk and how you can help them.
How to identify their risks and help mitigate them with cyber insurance
Importance of cyber security
Why businesses integrate cyber insurance and risk management
Understand the adversary and threat landscape
Business impact analysis and defense strategies
Cyber insurance is vital to
Discover how we help protect businesses before, during and after a cyber incident.
Find out how the potential impact from a cyber incident can be minimized by being prepared.
See how our cyber insurance is built to support businesses operating in today’s environment.
Investing in understanding cyber
Rather than just adding to the noise, we’re leveraging our internal expertise and partnerships with leading market influencers and innovators to produce genuine insights; helping clients better understand the full scope of the threat landscape and how to mitigate against cyber risks.Learn more
Source: 1 Cyber Risk Aware