What type of business is it good for?
- Privately held companies
- Portfolio companies of private equity
- Not-for-profit organizations
In these litigious times, every decision made in every business has the potential to become a liability risk. And the regulatory and litigation environments never stop changing. With decades of experience under our belt, the underwriters at AXIS Management Liability Insurance for Private and Not-for-profit Organizations can guide, support and prepare our clients for what lies ahead. Owing to a deep understanding of our clients' businesses, we can offer modular AXIS Management Liability Insurance—Package Policies. This coverage can be configured to meet an exceedingly broad range of needs. This product features terms that provide broad protection against an businesses' known and unknown risks. In the event of a claim, our claims specialists have the experience and skills to facilitate an efficient claims resolution. The goal is to drive a satisfactory resolution, minimizing both the impact on the client's reputation and the disruptive effect claims can have on their business operations.
An exploration of duty to defend and reimbursement policies.
Listen to our experts Doug Wordekemper and Kelly Barron, Regional and Product Managers from our Management Liability teams, and find out how AXIS can help your business make the right decisions to suit its circumstances.
Cyber Theft Under a Commercial Crime Policy
Join our experts, Jason Rubman, SVP and Regional Manager, and Lisa Block, SVP and National Commercial Crime Product Leader, as they discuss how Crime policies may respond to cyber theft incidents, from social engineering to funds transfer fraud.
AXIS Management Liability Insurance - Package Policy
- Primary and excess
- Broad risk appetite
- Shared and/or separate limits available
- Worldwide coverage where permissible by law
- Directors and officers liability
- Additional Side-A limit
- Securityholder derivative event expense
- Employment practices liability
- First and third-party coverage
- Workplace violence expense
- Death benefit limit and stalking threat expense
- Fiduciary liability
- Settlor coverage
- ERISA & HIPAA penalties
- IRC Tax
- Discovery policy
- Employee theft and theft of client’s property, social engineering, investigative expense
- Cyber coverages
- Enterprise security event and privacy regulation liability coverages
- First-party coverages include crisis management, fraud prevention and computer system extortion expense coverages
- Payment card industry fines and recertification, website media, data restoration, business interruption coverages
We can address the specific needs of a broad range of companies, including but not limited to:
- Manufacturing, distribution, wholesale
- Utilities, oil and gas, agriculture
- Retail, food and beverage, hospitality, restaurants
- General business services
- Professional services, marketing, consulting, logistics
- Early and development stage bio-tech
- Privately held companies with under $1 billion in annual revenues
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Portfolio companies and portfolio company programs
Not all insurance coverages or products are available in all states and policy terms may vary based upon individual state requirements. Issuance of coverage is subject to underwriting and coverage depends upon the actual facts of each case and the terms, conditions and exclusions of each individual policy. anyone interested in an insurance policy should request a copy of the policy itself for a description of the scope and limitations of coverage The information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy, any particular insurance product. No insurance product is offered or will be sold in any state in which such offer or solicitation would be unlawful under the laws of such state. Certain products may be offered by AXIS companies not licensed in your state and therefore may only available through a licensed surplus lines broker. Surplus lines insurers do not generally participate in state guaranty funds and insureds are not protected by such finds, and surplus lines insurers are not always subject to the same insurance regulatory standards applicable to licensed insurance companies.
AXIS Management Liability Insurance for Private and Not-for-profit Organizations Appetite Guide
We go further with claims resolution that puts your client first. Utilizing our highly skilled claims specialists to deliver effective resolution that meets your client’s needs. Focusing on:
- Quick decision making
- Championing your needs
- An honest approach
For insureds: Attorney panel finder tool
AXIS has carefully selected law firms with expertise in both employment and commercial/directors and officers litigation. AXIS insureds can access significantly discounted rates when working with these specialists.
Our approved service providers
Clients with AXIS Breach Response Insurance can receive payment for expenses related to data breaches. Please see the list of AXIS approved vendors who provide breach-related services to clients.